Labfolder officially announces the integration of Mendeley to its features. Mendeley is one of the largest international research networks and reference manager solution. With Mendeley’s integration in labfolder, users can now include references from their Mendeley library directly in their digital lab notebook. They can also add links to pdfs. Conversely, pages from Labfolder notebook can be exported to Mendeley as unpublished work.
The American Chemical Society recently released a new online research management tool: ACSChemWorx Totally free, it allows you to upload your favorite pdf to the cloud and synch them between your devices. It also includes features to streamline publishing in ACS journals. The tool seems rather mature. Have a look at the features announced by ACS:
- Import, manage and search your existing reference library
- Store, markup and highlight PDF documents
- Share your reference library and files with collaborators
- Manage research activities via groups, projects, tasks, calendars, and events
- Cite references without leaving MS Word or LaTeX
- Track citations to any of your published articles