Quick update of the list of digital tools for researchers. Interesting to see that this update includes two startups are offer remotely experimentation using automated robots. The future is here!
- TetraScience – Allows you to monitor & manage your experiments from anywhere.
- Emerald Cloud Lab – A web-based life sciences lab, developed by scientists for scientists.
Two other are tools that scientists are increasingly using to increase their productivity.
- Asana – Keeps your team organized, connected, and focused on results.
- Evernote – A place to collect inspirational ideas, write meaningful words, and move your important projects forward.
And a few other in networking, peer-review, journal review, and citation tools.
- Piirus – Helps researchers meet potential collaborators, build networks and develop their core research.
- Journal Review – Rate, and review published medical journal articles.
- Journal Reviewer – Aggregates information users provide about their experience with academic journals’ review processes.
- CitationStyles – Find and edit CSL citation styles.