Time for a quick update of the list of digital tools for researchers. A couple tools have been deleted, since they are no longer online. But many more are added. Enjoy!
Data management related tools in the broad sense of the term
- Dat Data – Open source, decentralized data tool for distributing datasets small and large.
- Riffyn – Cloud software for visual, collaborative, reproducible innovation.
- Castor EDC – User friendly and affordable online data collection for medical research.
- PCR Drive – Free platform that supports researchers in all their PCR-related processes.
- Ovation – Simplifies your scientific life from sample tracking for startup labs to data management.
- ELabJournal – GLP-compliant Electronic Lab Notebook and lab management tool.
A collaborative writing tool.
- Pensoft Writing Tool – Collaborative authoring, reviewing and publishing in one place.
And a couple outreach platforms.