The survey we are running on digital science startups will soon come to an end. We have nearly 40 participants at the moment, which should provide us with a good overview of what digital science companies can look like. We will post the results on this blog in November. But if you are digital science tool developer, it is still time to participate!!
We also have updated the list of digital tools for researchers with 7 new tools. First, a tool for the Fundraising / Grant writing section.
- Publiconn – Social network for organisations which are users of public or private donor funding and those organisations that provide funding.
Two platforms at the intersection of knowledge discovery tools and science outreach.
- LiteracyTool – Educational web-platform helping with the discovery, understanding, and exploration of your scientific topics of interest.
- We Share Science – A place to share, search, organize, and connect research videos across research disciplines.
Two data-focused platforms with social network integration.
- Delve Health – Comprehensive source of real-time intelligence focused on life science research industry.
- Datazar – Research collaboration platform where you can easily explore, use and share data.
A platform for literature discovery and reading. With a strong social component.
- Biohunter – Portal with literature search, data statistics, reading, sorting, storing, field expert identification and journal finder.
And a new kind of collaborative article visualization tool.
- PaperHive – Simplifying research communication and introducing new ways of collaboration through in-document discussions.